- Madressa class for children every Saturday morning from 10:00 am to 2:20 pm.
- Free Arabic class every Friday night for adults.
- Youth class every Saturday afternoon.
- Nikah and legal marriage with the state of New York.
- Issuance of marriage certificate by Imam Abdul Azeem khan.
- Qur’anic functions/Aqeeqah.
- Janaza/ funeral: The Masjid can be used for th Janaza and also for the mourning period.
- Bathing and shrouding of the deceased.
- Family and individual counseling.
- prison and hospital visits.
- Court appearance.
- Letter of reference.
- interfaith programs.
- Annual fundraising program and food sale.
- Feeding the homeless.
- Free distribution of Islamic books.
- distribution of Zakat, Sadqua and Sadqua-tul-Fitr.
- Free classes for English, Mathematics, Geography and history of the United States in perpetration for Citizenship test.
- Free distribution of Islamic calendar.
- Parking facilities in Masjid parking lot. Also parking available on special occasion on 161 and 162 street with special permit from the Department of Traffic and the Police Department.
- Kitchen facilities available for cooking in Ramadan, food sale and special programs during the year.
- Provides financial assistance for Janaza.
MEMBERSHIP: To enjoy free membership you must fill out the membership form and return it for approval. Membership benefits extends to all family members.
Please note: – The Imam and The Board of Trustees has the right to accept membership and to terminate membership at any time as necessary.
Please note: – Legitimate proof of family necessity is required for Janaza assistance.
All members must fill out a (Membership Application Form) the form must be Approved by Board of Trustees.